The Roberta Pieri® products are meticulously packaged with customized packaging to ensure the integrity and protection of the goods. After order confirmation, the purchased products are shipped by the Owner within 3 working days, unless the goods are unavailable. If that is the case, the Owner will promptly notify the Client.
Shipments are directed to the destination specified by the Client during the order placement. They are carried out by express carriers and insured against theft and accidental damage during transport. Delivery times may vary depending on the destination. While the Owner strives to adhere to the indicated delivery times, any delays attributable to the carrier or external factors are not the responsibility of the Owner. As an approximate guideline, the following are the average delivery timings from the time of shipment:
- Italy: two (2) working days for Northern and Central areas, and three (3) working days for Southern Italy and Islands.
- Europe: two to three (2-3) working days for main destinations, and three to four (3-4) working days for other destinations.
- USA and Canada: two to four (2-4) working days.
- South America: four to five (4-5) working days.
- Middle East: four to seven (4-7) working days.
- Australia and Oceania: four to seven (4-7) working days.
- Africa: five to seven (5-7) working days.
Notice for NON-UE Clients: If there are delays caused by customs offices in the transit or destination countries, the Client will be contacted directly by the carrier. The Client will then coordinate with the carrier for the necessary actions to clear the shipment.